Search Gay Highwaymen
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sápa
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
- wabi-sabi dandy
Category Archives: Internet
Jingle boys! Hot Leather Dad captures Santa skivvy run in SF Castro in cool seasonal video. Ho! Ho! Ho!
Jingle boys! Also a few girls, Dads, Queens on Segways, frosty snowmen, etc. Hot Leather Dad Steve Gaynes shot the scene seen here. Click through for groovy video! A fun(d)raiser for the SF AIDS Foundation.
From a Japanese TV game show: competitive acrobatic testicle-whacking for fun and profit. Not actually gay in its cultural context, certainly it is homoerotic to our quirky eyes. Via 15 Association Fraternal JB. Thanks! Dedicated to Big Gay Al, who digs this kind of thing. Don’tcha, Al? Thwack! For the video clip of these guys in action, click here. Translation of text in upper left? More context? It would be much appreciated!
This shocking tale was making the innerweb rounds as a true story. It’s not. It’s just a meme joke. Sometimes though it’s more important that a story be interesting than that it be strictly true. Such with this satirical drawing illustrating the invented scene – from JoJo Mendoco.
An interesting counterpoint to the stereotype of the urban, liberal, out and proud gay, the author of The Gay Manifesto is rural, more libertarian than liberal and off the grid and proud. He describes himself: “I am a pissed off Gay American living off-grid in the mountains of Southern Colorado. I built my own cabin, grow most of my own food, generate my own power and brew my own beer…”