Search Gay Highwaymen
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sáŋ
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
Category Archives: ANIMALS: Human and otherwise…
Sign seen near host hotel at IML. International Mr. Leather. If some of the pups here were really pawing around for realness, they’d catch these critters in their mouths and bring them in as offerings. Don’t hold your breath, y’all. It’s mostly just all about the outfits – and sure, a bit of sex.
They raised children and have grandchildren. After 30 years, it is official.
The wedding took place in Hayward, California, on the patio at The Turf Club, the second oldest gay bar in the San Francisco Bay Area. The White Horse is the oldest.
Springtime flowers for an equinox joining.
Is it a bear? Is it a dog? Could be both! Lots of critters and plenty of 15 Asociation men showing colors. Fresh ink. Hey, Tiger! Nutritious and delicious! Well, delicious, anyway. Reception at the home of the old/new couple. Enjoying the reception. Congratulations!
We’ve been making memes. This is a Gayhighwaymeme.
Inspired by our recent trip to Hawaii, I make poke. And a meme. Ahi, pico de gallo, cucumber, avocado, wasabi, fresh ginger, sake, rice and a pinch of code.
Seen at the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
Artist Eunsuk Yoo recently removed his sculptural installation of Spider-man sporting a clearly visible erection. His other choice was to modify it, which he chose not to do. He explained his impetus for making the scandalous piece of art:
“I wanted apply the natural physical phenomenon to a superhero depict whats’s natural in the morning without lies and superficial-ness in a comical way.”
Sounds good to us! He can climb the trees in our forest any time. For a mid-century Japanese Batman taking it up the ass, click here. Really.
More at Kotaku.com
A bit of politically charged inter-species homoerotic textile, tastefully decorating a bit of ursine chest. End of the world monster love rules. Ok! Photo Gay Highwaymen. shot in the patio at the Forest Club in Ukiah.