Search Gay Highwaymen
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sáŋ
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
Tag Archives: Morris Taylor
Hot Morris Art! Folsom kinky art reception! Friday, September 27th from 5 – 8 pm. At the Center for Sex and Culture at 1349 Mission Street in San Francisco. Drop in early before the evening’s other activities.
Morris Taylor’s exhibit, Sexual Energy and Power features twenty-five watercolors. Through realism and abstract styles the painter calls attention to outward manifestations of the inner sexual drive. Dominance and submission is a thread that unifies the subject matter.
The strokes are designed to draw the viewer to the unique beauty and ageless nature of the human body. Dark and light forces lurk inside the psyche that needs overt expressions of dignity and safety
About Morris: During the past fifteen years Morris Taylor has had 15 one-person shows at venues such as Grace Cathedral, Magnet in the Castro, Club Eros Gallery, and the Citadel. As Master Morris, he participates fully in the leather scene frequently giving workshops and demonstrations. He currently holds the title, International Master 2013.
Hey, Rich! What? Snap! Caught! Usually, Rich “Trove” Stadtmiller is on the other side of the lens. Over the last half decade, he has put together a “Rich Treasure Trove” of Leather images. His archive of almost 150,000 digital photographs is available at the Rich Trove website. This was taken on the occasion of Master Morris Taylor‘s 80th birthday party at the SF Citadel, the City’s premier community dungeon. In the background are the colors of The 15 Association.