Search Gay Highwaymen
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- wabi-sabi dandy
Category Archives: Human Animals
They raised children and have grandchildren. After 30 years, it is official.
The wedding took place in Hayward, California, on the patio at The Turf Club, the second oldest gay bar in the San Francisco Bay Area. The White Horse is the oldest.
Springtime flowers for an equinox joining.
Is it a bear? Is it a dog? Could be both! Lots of critters and plenty of 15 Asociation men showing colors. Fresh ink. Hey, Tiger! Nutritious and delicious! Well, delicious, anyway. Reception at the home of the old/new couple. Enjoying the reception. Congratulations!
A bit of politically charged inter-species homoerotic textile, tastefully decorating a bit of ursine chest. End of the world monster love rules. Ok! Photo Gay Highwaymen. shot in the patio at the Forest Club in Ukiah.
Why, yes. Yes he does.
Does a Bear? Click here to see.
Photo and haiku: GH
SF Leather Marshall Steve Gaynes drawn by human pony cart up Market Street in San Francisco. Very kinky! That’s his boy, Rob, holding the banner and his female cohort Luna sharing the cart. Men of the 15 are bringing up the rear. It was a long, hot, trot…
San Francisco Pride Leather Marshall Steve Gaynes at The 15 Association’s beer bust at the SF Eagle. Gaynes will be pulled by a human pony in a cart up Market Street, heading up the Leather contingent at what promises to be the biggest, most festive Pride ever. You know why! This is the year to march. Gaynes is a local businessman, active in the community, a fraternal member of The 15, husband of artist Richard Bolingbroke, and Dad to a few lucky boys. A well-deserved honor!
Reminds us of a joke about an Eskimo. Cool cause of icy specificity…not racially insulting, could be a Lapp or any polar dude with a broken snowmobile. The repairman tells him: “Man, looks like you blew a seal…” and polar dude responds: “Oh, no! Not at all! That’s just frost on my moustache!”
From the 125th Anniversary Edition of National Geographic. Congrats to an ancient and noble photographic publication!