Search Gay Highwaymen
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sáŋ
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
Category Archives: Sports
Just a few of the reasons why we are glad it’s back…
These two staunch white guys look about ready to eat each other up. Looks like the pilgrim has already started to unwrap the football player. TV didn’t link the holiday to the sport after all. Something seems to be missing from this scenario, though. Where are the First Nation studs? Maybe planning a little dessert entertainment for these two…all in good, clean fun. Of course.
Stickers seen in the window of a surf shop in Garberville, in south Humboldt County in Northern California. Together with Trinity and Mendocino counties, the region is known as “the Emerald Triangle” after the crop that has replaced logging and fishing as the main industries.
According to The Bear, rumor has it that Lorne Greene, on the right, was “family” and had a thing for Asian guys…
Sight seen at Elmer’s in Palm Springs. Restaurant decorated with historic photographs.
This big guy is the sculptural mascot of the Lumbermen’s chain of restaurants in Northern California. This one is in Willits. The view is better than the food. Competitive Timbersports on the video monitors…
One of this blog’s most popular posts asked whether San Francisco Giants pitcher Brian Wilson is gay and kinky. Click here. He’s been known to offer “sugar” to the mysterious leather-clad “Machine” and now he seems to be dating Sasquatch. Are they one in the same? The Beard and the Squatch showed up together for the ESPY Awards. Is the bearded pitcher advocating furry sex for butch guys? Hey, there were furries (or “plushophiles”) at IML this year. That would be International Mr. Leather, not the Illinois Municipal League. I’m not saying having furries at a Leather event is a good thing or a bad thing…but it IS a thing! For Brian Wilson at the Beef Bar, click here.