Search Gay Highwaymen
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sáŋ
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
Tag Archives: Wordplay
From friend of this site C. Jacob Hale. Doc’ boy jake writes of Master docta’ Arturo: “Master didn’t take me to the rec area. The Glory Hole Sports store was great fun! Bought fishing weights for the chain I hang from my nipple rings, & cool souvenirs.” P.hancy Docs, that is: Glory Holes and Limber Scenes.
From Angels Camp, California. Thanks, Jake!
Cum Clean! Litter. Waste Paper. Plastics. Metals. Not sure which bin they are collecting the cum in, though. Photo by Joe C. (pal of this sites’s Aidan Abroad) who adds: “Pleased to report that here in Hong Kong, they have taken recycling to a whole new level.” For more strange Kleen Cumming, click here.
Via Bob Dylan – “I shall be Free No. 10”
Two cafés just two minutes apart on the rue Pierre-Lescot in the Les Halles district. Le Père Fouettard (Father Whips-a-Lot) is the demon who comes in place of Père Noël (Father Christmas, aka Santa Claus) to punish little girls and boys who have been naughty all year. He’s the French equivalent of the Alpine folk figure Krampus. If that scares you off, you can always have your coffee up the street at Au Père Tranquille (The Calm Father)