Search Gay Highwaymen
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- wabi-sabi dandy
Category Archives: Gardening
Don’t let your son go down on me! Sight seen at Chaps Inn, clothing-optional men’s leather, S/m, bear resort in Palm Springs.
Sight seen outside a storage facility in Ukiah, in Mendocino County in Northern California. Back in the day, the NorCal economy was based on logging, plus fishing on the coast, some fruit and nut farming and some sheep and cattle ranching. Now, it’s vineyards in Marin, Sonoma and South Mendocino. Further north, Mendocino, Humboldt and Trinity counties comprise “the Emerald Triangle” – world-famous as a center of 420 culture, and prosperous due to an economy based on Marijuana cultivation.
What does THAT have to do with THIS photo? Let us translate. In the local jargon “This facility is used frequently as a training ground for law enforcement K-9 units” means “Don’t store your inventory here.” Word to the wise, no shit Sherlock and Duh! Enjoy your day and don’t let the doggies getcha!