Search Gay Highwaymen
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sápa
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
- wabi-sabi dandy
Tag Archives: Palm Springs
Don’t let your son go down on me! Sight seen at Chaps Inn, clothing-optional men’s leather, S/m, bear resort in Palm Springs.
According to The Bear, rumor has it that Lorne Greene, on the right, was “family” and had a thing for Asian guys…
Sight seen at Elmer’s in Palm Springs. Restaurant decorated with historic photographs.
Killer body, dude! This take-off on the Friday the 13th movies is publicity for CCBC, a clothing optional gay men’s resort in the desert. Cathedral City, adjacent to Palm Springs. Looks nice. Day passes are available. We usually stay at Chaps Inn.
“This is where the Men stay!” They like us and we like them. Ian and Stewart, the two English chaps behind the punnishly named Chaps Inn in Palm Springs run a great desert get-away for Leathermen, bears and other masculine gay men. Salt water pool, spa, St. Andrew’s cross, slings, cage, lots of hooks and lots of kinky hot naked friendly men doing what we do in the desert sun. The chaps blogged about The 15 Association’s annual August mini-run here.