Search Gay Highwaymen
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sáŋ
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
Tag Archives: The 15 Association
This is new from JoJo Mendoco. “XV.1” 2011. Mixed media on paper. Based on a drawing from 1989 by “Les” for the 15 Association, San Francisco. Influenced by Japanese Manga forms and European and American 20th century gay erotic artists. Want more? For a red-headed bukake boy, click here; for a hot two-on-one: here.
“This is where the Men stay!” They like us and we like them. Ian and Stewart, the two English chaps behind the punnishly named Chaps Inn in Palm Springs run a great desert get-away for Leathermen, bears and other masculine gay men. Salt water pool, spa, St. Andrew’s cross, slings, cage, lots of hooks and lots of kinky hot naked friendly men doing what we do in the desert sun. The chaps blogged about The 15 Association’s annual August mini-run here.