Search Gay Highwaymen
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sápa
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
- wabi-sabi dandy
Tag Archives: sustainable
With all of the amazing local berries we’ve been eating, we set out in search of a blackberry milkshake. A friend tipped us off to Burgerville, a Pacific Norhwest chain of local, sustainable fast food. Sure beats California’s In-N-Out Burger! Pictured here is Natoyiniinastumiik and with a colossal Walla Walla onion ring. I had a wild smoked salmon and local hazelnut salad, and a berry shake – amazing. Only downside: the receipt gave a calorie breakdown of our food, informing us that this one meal represented 90% of our recommended daily caloric intake. Still, I’m excited to hit this place again on the way back down.