Search Gay Highwaymen
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sáŋ
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
Tag Archives: Rural
“Patty McGroin went from winning Miss Gay San Francisco in 2011 to the reigning empress of the 2013 San Francisco Imperial Court. Patty will spend her year as Empress raising money for San Francisco charities as part of the duties of representing the San Francisco Imperial Council…”
Jayma Shields for The Mendocino County Observer. Photo: anon.
Seen on the side of an electrical box in rural Mendocino County, just north of Ft. Bragg. Check out his giant Indian Club…
They say what happens in the barn stays in the barn. Haven’t seen this young man lately? Maybe could be that he’s…staying in the barn! Hah. It could even happen to you. Chore boy applications being taken now for summer work…and play!
Hand-painted sign on a Nor Cal bait shop. Wouldn’t want to be the boy on the skis. Gulp! For more ski-doodle doings,here.
This guy would spend his last dime to ride bulls…how about you?
New ad campaign I saw on BART today: Real Rural. Tag line is “Stories and Photographs from the Rest of California.”
Reporting from middle-of-nowhere, Connecticut: Have the Gay Highwaymen stumbled upon a Mr. S outpost, or perhaps a dungeon surrounded by tobacco fields and cows? Or is it a disappointing but optimistically-named retail space filled handbags and wallets?
Didn’t have time to investigate this store, just caught a glimpse of the “HOT LEATHERS” sign as we drove by seen in rural CT near Ellington. What’s inside? It’s a mystery, unless a CT reader of this site can enlighten us.