Search Gay Highwaymen
Join 82 other subscribers
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sáŋ
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
Tag Archives: IML
Sign seen near host hotel at IML. International Mr. Leather. If some of the pups here were really pawing around for realness, they’d catch these critters in their mouths and bring them in as offerings. Don’t hold your breath, y’all. It’s mostly just all about the outfits – and sure, a bit of sex.
One of this blog’s most popular posts asked whether San Francisco Giants pitcher Brian Wilson is gay and kinky. Click here. He’s been known to offer “sugar” to the mysterious leather-clad “Machine” and now he seems to be dating Sasquatch. Are they one in the same? The Beard and the Squatch showed up together for the ESPY Awards. Is the bearded pitcher advocating furry sex for butch guys? Hey, there were furries (or “plushophiles”) at IML this year. That would be International Mr. Leather, not the Illinois Municipal League. I’m not saying having furries at a Leather event is a good thing or a bad thing…but it IS a thing! For Brian Wilson at the Beef Bar, click here.