How nice of The Ambassador in Waikiki to provide Eco-friendly collapsible water bottles for their guests. Also, it’s a good branding opportunity, with the corporate logo decorating each one. I’ve gotta wonder, though, what the design team was thinking in selecting bright yellow as the base color. I think it’s pretty funny, so I’m kind of glad they did, but I’d have gone with light blue. I do plan to re-use them filled with a different flavor of water at our annual summer party. Select guests will appreciate that. The Ex-Texan, who agrees with me that they look like medical sample collectors, or maybe catheter bags, models them in the hotel elevator. As always, this is our opinion, only. Urine may vary…
Search Gay Highwaymen
Join 82 other subscribers
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sáŋ
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression