Search Gay Highwaymen
Join 82 other subscribers
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sáŋ
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
Tag Archives: Surfing
Drying shorts O’ahu style
Board boys are a bit bored…
Why bored? Cause the waves are down today on the north shore of Oahu.
Nevertheless, for the discerning eye, there were sights to be appreciated.
And of course, in Waikiki, there are always fresh offerings at the statue of Duke Paoa Kahinu Mokoe Hulikohola Kahanamoku – aka “The Duke” and “The Big Kahuna.”
Born in 1890, he lived until 1968. Widely revered among surfers as the most important popularizer of the ancient sport, he was also a five-time Olympic champion swimmer with three gold and two silver medals to his credit.
Buttons does the Pipeline!
That would be Buttons Kaluhiokalani. Buccaneer Board Rider. Rephotographed off a billboard. Original: Hank Foto. Hot!