Search Gay Highwaymen
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sáŋ
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
Category Archives: iPhone
Nice view! Waikiki beach. When the ex-Texan was here many years ago when he was in the Navy, he met a young Hawaiian guy and they had sex. In the surf and again under a banyan tree. Ex-Tex sure couldn’t take his new pal back to the ship and the boy still lived with his parents. So beach and bushes it was! Mymymymymymy Papaya!Fried Rice. Nice!Peace. Love. Barbecue and eggs Benedict. All at the Outrigger overlooking Waikiki beach. Later: pics of sweet-looking beach boys!
A bit of politically charged inter-species homoerotic textile, tastefully decorating a bit of ursine chest. End of the world monster love rules. Ok! Photo Gay Highwaymen. shot in the patio at the Forest Club in Ukiah.
Good schooling on how to make and keep stuff clean. Multiple editions, this one is early, plus limited vintage xerox and plus one – one-off paint over 19 c print. Quality, condition and display make a hoard into an exhibit. Oh, yeah. That plus what the shit sells for. D’uh. So Sez Homer and the Homo-ner and thee Prophat…heh…
Yes. It’s the world’s biggest hammer. Located at the south end of Eureka, on Hwy 101 at Broadway. This huge tool is the landmark for Pierson Building Center, Humboldt County institution, established in 1962. Support small businesses. Shop Local!