Search Gay Highwaymen
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sáŋ
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
Tag Archives: Manga
Carried away on the shoulders of the Swiss Guard…and available to Los Angeles area collectors. Check out the silent auction at the Eagle LA on Friday October 21 at the Mr. Sister Leather contest. For more Catholic fun from JoJo Mendoco, click here. For his take on war, here. And for some S/m, here and here.
It’s all bears all the time at Bearotic, where we found this great Independence Day Bear from Jiraiya. Lots more from this artist over there. For all your ursine needs…
Story adapted from a true story originally published in Meat: True Homosexual Experiences from STH. “How men look, act, walk, talk, dress, undress, taste & smell.” Published by Gay Sunshine Press, 1981. “Sex for an Armless Vet.” Edited by Boyd McDonald, the STH: Manhattan Review of Unnatural Acts were a series of compilations of true stories and reader photographs. Literary porn with big props from the likes of Gore Vidal, William Burroughs and Allen Ginsberg, who wrote:
“Everybody loves the first glimpse of naked love. Everybody’s story is the most thrilling in the world. Everybody tells their best friend their tale of the raw behind. First time they discovered an open heart with their pants down.”
“Dressed like a priest you was. Tod Browning’s freak you was…” Bless me Father. Inspired by a story in Juice: True homosexual experiences from S.T.H. writers Volume 5. From the Gay Sunshine series edited by Boyd McDonald. This series from the 1980s featured true stories and reader photos. Other provocative titles included Meat, Cum, Flesh and Sex. Gay reality one-handed reading. Good stuff. More about S.T.H. later…and plenty of JoJo Mendoco, including Top o’ the Morningwood, Ouch!, SirYesSir, XV.1, Fukya!, and I Want You To…
Gay Androids! From the Portugese comics/cosplay site Cinemaxunga. Worth a visit!
This good boy is presenting himself in slave position number one. A ginger otter, expect him to return demonstrating positions two through five. He needs a name. Any ideas? He wears the number 15. A sporting lad perhaps. Or could it be a reference to The 15 Association? From JoJo Mendoco, 2011.
Based on the Alfred Leete British WWI Recruiting Poster of 1914, which in turn inspired the iconic Uncle Sam and Smokey Bear compositions.
“Let’s enjoy G-Men’s way.” New from JoJo Mendoco. This one is directly inspired by the Japanese G-Men series. Mainly manga for gay men, G-Men focuses on Bara (Bears), Gaten-Kai (Blue-Collar Men) and other masculine types. G-Men features photographic material as well as cartoons and personal ads. Mangaka (manga artist) Gengorah Tagame is a driving force behind this hot series. More on him soon. Very visual in its impact, no reading knowledge of Japanese is needed to enjoy G-Men’s way!