Search Gay Highwaymen
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sápa
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
Tag Archives: 4th of July
Friend of this site George Wong passed away in June of 2011. George, who will be missed by many, was known for sending out sexy pics as holiday greetings. This was his offering from last year’s Independence Day. His pics were the inspiration for the sexy holidays featured on this site, and we have featured many of his little presents. For George’s obituary, click here. For some of our favorite (and most popular with readers!) of his sexy holiday pics, click here, here, here and especially here. Thanks, George!
It’s all bears all the time at Bearotic, where we found this great Independence Day Bear from Jiraiya. Lots more from this artist over there. For all your ursine needs…