Search Gay Highwaymen
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sáŋ
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
Category Archives: Los Angeles
Los Angeles area artist Hector Silva is best known for his meticulous, realistic pencil drawings. Favorite subjects include homoeroticism among Southland Latino homeboy cultures. Here, he turns his quirky eye on an interchange between a lawman and a smoking civilian. For our dinner with Hector, click here.
Lots of quirky decor in this NoHo institution. Andrew’s North Hollywood Diner has been in business since 1959, and is open 24 hours a day.
Friend of this site Hector Silva has a nice write-up in The Advocate’s Artist Spotlight series. His realistically rendered drawings range from simple portraiture to explicitly kinky, very hot erotica. For the Christopher Harrity article click here, and for our dinner with Hector, click here.
Nineteen naked “Davids” festoon the Hancock Park residence of Norwood Young. The huge reproductions of Michelangelo’s famous statue have not always been popular with Young’s neighbors. His decorating choices have made him the subject of several lawsuits over the years. He notes of the sale: “It’s up to the new owner to decide what to do with all the David statues.” For the LA Times article, plus a video of the strange spread, click here.