Search Gay Highwaymen
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sáŋ
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
And of course, in Waikiki, there are always fresh offerings at the statue of Duke Paoa Kahinu Mokoe Hulikohola Kahanamoku – aka “The Duke” and “The Big Kahuna.”
Born in 1890, he lived until 1968. Widely revered among surfers as the most important popularizer of the ancient sport, he was also a five-time Olympic champion swimmer with three gold and two silver medals to his credit.
Nice view! Waikiki beach. When the ex-Texan was here many years ago when he was in the Navy, he met a young Hawaiian guy and they had sex. In the surf and again under a banyan tree. Ex-Tex sure couldn’t take his new pal back to the ship and the boy still lived with his parents. So beach and bushes it was! Mymymymymymy Papaya!Fried Rice. Nice!Peace. Love. Barbecue and eggs Benedict. All at the Outrigger overlooking Waikiki beach. Later: pics of sweet-looking beach boys!
Seen at the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
Artist Eunsuk Yoo recently removed his sculptural installation of Spider-man sporting a clearly visible erection. His other choice was to modify it, which he chose not to do. He explained his impetus for making the scandalous piece of art:
“I wanted apply the natural physical phenomenon to a superhero depict whats’s natural in the morning without lies and superficial-ness in a comical way.”
Sounds good to us! He can climb the trees in our forest any time. For a mid-century Japanese Batman taking it up the ass, click here. Really.
More at Kotaku.com
The Mayor of Folsom Street! The exhibit at the Center for Sex and Culture opens on Friday and this is installation week. So, here’s the sneak! Above, memorial Leather Jacket by Bill Bowers. Bill is a former Cockette and long-time Queer Underground couturier. Cool art kid Rik Lee is doing his website these days. Check it out! He’s even done stage wear for Keith Richards the Rolling Stone. Dig! Alan dressed Metal bands and did foundation garments for punk fashion queen Vivienne Westwood, so having Bill’s tribute jacket as a centerpiece for this show is pure copacetic.
Worn Levi’s 501s, the crotch has been mended with leather and has worn through yet AGAIN! Damn, Dad. With Malebox jockstrap and an assortment of “friendship” pins, including one from The 15 Association. Alan, the original “Mr. S” was at the founding meeting, and was a long-time honorary member of this 35 year-old San Francisco-based men’s S/m fraternity.