Is it is or is it ain’t…racist? What a difference a century makes. This grinning kid is long since dead. An early RPPC (Real Photo Post Card) it was posted from New Orleans to New York in May, 1905. The message reads: “Dearest Dorothy, we came here this morning and have seen lots of strange sights. This boy looks like a great many who walk the streets. It is lovely here. Flowers and birds like we have in August. Much Love from Aunt Mary.” This one is for Marc Owens. More on him here.
Search Gay Highwaymen
Join 82 other subscribers
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sáŋ
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression