Search Gay Highwaymen
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sápa
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
Category Archives: wisconsin
Our correspondent AidanAbroad blogged about Milwaukee’s strange tradition of Sausage Racing at Brewer’s games. Check it out here. His iPhone couldn’t get a good zoom, though. A quick trip around the internet solves that. Here are the sausages getting ready to…uhhh…race!
I was introduced to a fascinating Milwaukee tradition today at the Brewers game – phallic food sports, i.e., the Sausage Race. In the 6th inning, people costumed as different kinds of sausage (brat, chorizo, hot dog, etc) race around the field. Today the chorizo won, despite his huge sombrero. The zoom on my iPhone wasn’t able to capture a great shot, but on the right you can see sausages racing around the field toward the finish line.