Search Gay Highwaymen
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sáŋ
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
Tag Archives: Graffiti
In my time at Stanford, I have seen some of the most fascinating, profound, thought-provoking, and hilarious bathroom graffiti of my life. This piece is one of the less cerebral contributions to the repository of high art and culture that is the Stanford Main Quad restrooms.
Seen in Pigott Hall, Building 260 (Language department) of Stanford’s Main Quad. Author and paint substance unknown.
Is this an example of the city’s attempts to keep its Yiddish-speaking citizens safe when they cross the street (“Kook” is Yiddish for “Look,” the usual word spray-painted in SF crosswalks)…or a graffiti artist’s commentary on the eccentricity of San Francisco’s citizenry?
Seen on Folsom St. in the Mission.
Seen in Wiese Alley in the Mission District of San Francisco. Not sure if the vandal doesn’t like Gamdhi, or just wanted a place to tag.
Embellished sign, outside a highway rest stop toilet in northern WA… incidentally, the shortest, skimpiest restroom walls I’ve ever seen. Anti-cruising measure?
San Francisco Street Art Seen on June 26th, 2010 in the South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood.