Our pal “King Tut” turned us on to this fun and funny t-shirt designed and manufactured locally the old fashioned way: hand-drawn and screen-printed in the artist’s studio. In fact, he gave us the shirt off his back! What a good boy. Artist Auvrey makes these and others and hangs out in San Francisco’s Castro Gayborhood. This one takes off on the UC Berkeley “Cal” mascot. Got the colors down, too. We like it…even though we are Stanford Dads. Hah! Go Bears!
Search Gay Highwaymen
Join 82 other followers
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sáŋ
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression