Search Gay Highwaymen
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sáŋ
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
Tag Archives: Slur
Author, entrepreneur and former NBA center John Amaechi made basketball history when he came out in 2007. Now he has some advice for Kobe Bryant, who is contesting a $100k fee that is being imposed on him for calling another player a faggot. Amaechi tells Bryant “you did serious damage with your outburst” and challenges him, respectfully, to acknowledge that. He writes about the gay teen boy in the Southland who plays varsity Basketball who e-mailed him: “this week he feels less safe and less positive about himself because he stared adoringly into your face as you said the word that haunts him in school every single day.” Powerful stuff. I hope Bryant listens. For the full text of Amaechi’s open letter to Bryant, click here.