Search Gay Highwaymen
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sáŋ
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
Tag Archives: Propaganda
For naked artists occupying Wall Street in advance of the current occupation, click here. For a statement from the de facto HQ, and a simpatico marine, here. For the Walmart bleacher, who may or may not be an activist, here. And for slide shows of sexy revolutionaries, here and here.
Gay ex-patriot Chinese artist Musk Ming lives and works in Berlin. He “beats the communists with their own aesthetics” and “appropriates the saccharine Maoist propaganda illustration style to explore the ancient gay tradition of China.” Indeed he does. For more sexy Chinese New Years, click here, here and here.