Hosted by Mark I. Chester, an institution in the San Francisco gay art scene for a long time now. Best known as a photographer, Chester is also an underground artist who opens his SOMA studio to regular life-drawing sessions, including the monthly Hot Draw! – Devoted to fans of kinky gay male erotica. Themes of power, control, submission, fetish, gear, S/m and kink galore dominate at these events. Pictured here is Dan Becker’s quick sketch of artist Richard Bolingbroke’s sub bear paul on all fours. That would be Bolingbroke’s boot: good bear! More on Hot Draw! here. Interested in getting your hot self in front of Chester’s hot camera lens? That can happen, too. Information here.
Search Gay Highwaymen
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sápa
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression