Homo Marry! It’s happening right now. The 9th circuit pulled the hold, and gays are flooding City Hall in San Francisco to tie knots. The clerk’s office will be staying open all weekend to marry the gaze. DADT, Scouts, Prop 8, DOMA – and former political enemies Exodus, etc tripping over themselves to apologize. WTF?! Critical Mass? Whatever tis, it’s amazing. San Francisco expects the largest Pride event ever. Parties all weekend, parade Sunday. And then there’s the weather. It’s sizzling…hot.
Search Gay Highwaymen
Join 82 other subscribers
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sáŋ
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression