Everyone needs a hobby, and it is good to see soldier-kissing becoming so popular. Consider the advantages. It is entertaining for both the participants and the observers. It is non-violent. It is economical; a game for both rich and poor. And it is 100% green. Will soldier-kissing spread beyond Egypt? Will flash-mob kissing the ROTC become the new fad on American college campuses? Where might this lead? Is it a Slippery Slope? We can only hope! More soldier-kissing here. For a great take-off of Lady Gaga’s Telephone as performed by soldiers in Afghanistan, click here.
Search Gay Highwaymen
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sápa
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression