Ouch! Today in public self-humiliation: Spanish singer Enrique Iglesias took a twenty-minute break from a set in Melbourne, Australia during which time he invited four men on stage to compare bare chests and quiz them about their sexual experiences. His declaration that “I have the smallest penis in the world. I’m serious” was the crowning degradation of the weird interlude. The singer later attributed his odd behavior to mixing alcohol and antibiotics. Maybe not such a good idea… Carl Stroud, of the Sun UK, reports on the bizarre incident here.
Search Gay Highwaymen
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sáŋ
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression