Apparently Starbucks is using some kind of insect-derived food additive in their coffee beverages, prompting bug juice trending on the social ‘net. That’s nothing, and we aren’t dignifying it with a link. The real story is in the brown paper bags this site’s own Aidan Abroad brings back from his Chinese Dr. Johnson You. Cicada exoskeleton tea: good for what ails you! Dr. You practices in San Francisco and maintains an office on Clement St.
Search Gay Highwaymen
Join 83 other subscribers
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sáŋ
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
I highly recommend Dr. You. You can find him on Yelp here, 25 reviews with 4.5 stars: http://www.yelp.com/biz/johnson-you-lac-san-francisco And the bug tea isn’t half bad…cicada exoskeletons are apparently good for the voice.
Hey, bug-eater. Don’t know about cicadas, but we know locusts are actually kosher. Shrimp of the desert! Yum.