The Ukiah Daily Journal, the newspaper of record for the Mendocino County seat, reports that an unidentified man entered the Ukiah Walmart with a concealed bottle of bleach and spritzed $12,000 in clothing and other merchandise before making a clean escape. The man’s motives are unknown, the inventory is ruined, and the Ukiah police are seeking the suspect. A surveillance camera captured the culprit, seen above wearing a yellow Mendocino County Fair and Apple Show T-shirt. Looks to be as cute as he is cocky…hmmm. Read the Journal story here.
Search Gay Highwaymen
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sápa
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression