He was along the roadside in Washington state, near Vader Ryderwood. Lots of interesting Christian stuff along the road between San Francisco and Vancouver. For example, did you know that God has his own 800 number? 1-800-HIS-WORD.
Search Gay Highwaymen
Join 83 other subscribers
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sáŋ
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
This is horrid, but when I was in Jr. High and we had more than a couple of youthful evangelists pursuing our little lost souls, and they used to ask us the question “Have YOU found Jesus?” – the standard joking reply was: (delivered with a look of sincere spiritual seeking-ness, easy for native Cali hippie kids) “Yes! And NOW my finger stinks!” Not saying this is a good thing…but saying, and it is a Thing.