Jaime Loo attends Mission High School in San Francisco where he is captain of the wrestling team. He is also gay. Loo, 17, a transplant from Panama, has found a supportive environment in his new country, at his school and on his team. He credits his involvement in wrestling for giving him the strength to be himself. He says: “Wrestling has played a big role in my life…it gave me self-confidence. It made me more responsible for myself and for my body. The confidence level on how possible everything is has changed me.” Read sports writer Roger Brigham’s column on Loo in this week’s Bay Area Reporter.
Search Gay Highwaymen
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sáŋ
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression