29 years old and that’s no joke. The recently re-opened SF Eagle hosts the contest for San Francisco Leather Dad and boy XXIX tonite from 9pm – midnight. Cum help pick the winners. It’s a fine field of contestants and it’s for a great cause, too. (Better than a mine field for no cause!) This venerable contest was started nearly three decades ago, at the height of the crisis, by the original SF Leather Dad, Mr. Alan Selby – aka Mr. S, aka the Mayor of Folsom Street. Tonite’s event is to benefit the AIDS Emergency Fund. Of course. More on Daddy Alan here.
Search Gay Highwaymen
Join 82 other subscribers
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sáŋ
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression