29 years old and that’s no joke. The recently re-opened SF Eagle hosts the contest for San Francisco Leather Dad and boy XXIX tonite from 9pm – midnight. Cum help pick the winners. It’s a fine field of contestants and it’s for a great cause, too. (Better than a mine field for no cause!) This venerable contest was started nearly three decades ago, at the height of the crisis, by the original SF Leather Dad, Mr. Alan Selby – aka Mr. S, aka the Mayor of Folsom Street. Tonite’s event is to benefit the AIDS Emergency Fund. Of course. More on Daddy Alan here.
Search Gay Highwaymen
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sáŋ
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression