One man…scorned and covered with scars. What a great line. Gay actor and singer Euriamis Losada gives another meaning to the classic Impossible Dream. Losada is originally from Miami and now lives in Los Angeles. His acting credits include Che and Another Gay Sequel, but he says that mostly, when he is recognized in public, it is from a Gain detergent commercial. Losada also sings with the LA Gay Mens Chorus. Good luck to him in his career. LA will eat actors alive, and this one is certainly tasty enough to temp a bite. Magnifico!
Search Gay Highwaymen
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sáŋ
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression