May 17th is International Day Against HOmophobia. I.D.A.H.O. is a francophone project, with roots in Paris and branches in Quebec, but events are planned around the world. Kiss-Ins are a popular theme. San Francisco’s Gary Virginia is planning a Pink Party at the Cafe Flore from 5 – 7 pm. The Flore, or the Cafe Hairdo as it has long been known to locals, is located at the northeast corner of Market and Noe. Come hang out and make out! For a current list of I.D.A.H.O. happenings, plus images for download and more, click here. For a slide show of Sexy Guys Kissing, click here!
Search Gay Highwaymen
Join 83 other subscribers
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sáŋ
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression