Team 6 is the ultra elite division of the already elite Navy SEALs. These are the special ops who purportedly took out Osama bin Laden. There won’t be any parades for these guys, though. Heather Murphy, writing for Slate said: “When asked about Team Six, officially known as the United States Naval Special Warfare Development Group, one former Navy SEAL told Business Insider, simply, ‘There is no Team 6.’ This means that while these mysterious fellows may have taken out Osama Bin Laden, they won’t get to brag about it.” For the complete article, and a sexy slide show of these very fit guys, click here.
Search Gay Highwaymen
Join 83 other subscribers
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sáŋ
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression