Geragear Custom Leathers owner Frederique Delius relaxing on the bar at the Voodoo Mystere Lounge on North Rampart Street in New Orleans. If you need leather in NOLA, drop in and talk to him. He tends bar Saturday through Tuesday from 11am to 7pm. A man of at least several talents, Frederique was born in East Germany, hopped the wall as a youth, and spent 15 years as an NYPD cop before moving to New Orleans. He is also a nice guy and quite easy on the eyes.
Search Gay Highwaymen
Join 82 other subscribers
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sáŋ
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
At less they put out some nice sacks on the bar
Hey Arthur >>I am certain you meant to say SNACKS but Sacs works too !!!!! Das MA BOOTS !!!!
Its Gretel’s sexy and talented cousin-n-law!!!!
And Gretels, >>>>YOU NEED TO VISIT MORE !!!!!
Sacs…snacks…same diff…we will miss NOLA this year. Back again next we hope!