The International Lesbian and Gay Association (ILGA) has issued a condemnation of yesterday’s murder of Ugandan activist David Kato. ILGA reports that Uganda is among the countries that punish male to male relationships with imprisonment of 10 years or more. Bad, but not the worst. Death is a legal option in Mauritania, Nigeria, Sudan, Somalia, Saudi Arabia and Iran. For other interesting statistics, including which countries get gold stars, and the status of women check out the interactive map on ILGA’s main page.
Search Gay Highwaymen
Join 83 other subscribers
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sáŋ
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
Pingback: Sex to die for…Iran hangs three men for sodomy. | The Gay Highwaymen
Pingback: Gay Saudi Diplomat faces possible Execution after US rejects Asylum Plea | The Gay Highwaymen