A jolly good fellow. Mr. Elton Motello. This 1979 Plattenkuche “Trash TV” version is stage footage mixed with some old German TV clips. Odd juxtaposition, but Motello’s perverse punk performance is well worth it. Other versions of this classic have been recorded by The Damned and Captain Sensible. The Francophone Ce Plane Pour Moi claims versions by Lou Deprijck and Plastic Bertrand, as a twinkie back in the day here and more recently, as a youthful silvering Papa here. He looks more like “the king of the divan” with a few years on him.
Search Gay Highwaymen
Join 82 other subscribers
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sáŋ
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression