Oops… I mean, a SARONG, not a dress.
Kabuki Springs (the Japanese baths in San Francisco is apparently worried that its male customers will feel insecure in their masculinity if they are expected to wear the same garment as the women who come there. So to compensate, Kabuki offers the male-sounding title of “Court Classic.” Humorous directions for achieving this style include such masculinity-affirming suggestions as “spread your legs wide” and “breathe.”
Seen in the locker room at Kabuki Springs and Spa in Japantown SF, which I highly recommend…the baths, that is. (Tuesday is coed; Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays are men-only, clothing-optional nights.)
Search Gay Highwaymen
Join 82 other subscribers
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sáŋ
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression