Gay Highwaymen visits New Orleans for Mardi Gras! This site will be reporting live from NOLA from now through Fat Tuesday. The traditions of Mardi Gras are many and obscure. Krewes, King Cakes, Mardi Gras Indians, Zulu Coconuts, Boeuf Gras, Flambeaux and of course, the Bal Masque with its Tableaux. Gay Highwaymen will attend the Lords of Leather Bal Masque on Sunday night. The Lords of Leather describe themselves as the only Leather oriented Mardi Gras Krewe in the world. On a previous trip, the Princes of Perversion made us feel very welcome. These sexy young royals are the NOLA arm of the Radical Faeries. They will show their colors at Sunday’s Bal. As will we…
Search Gay Highwaymen
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sáŋ
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression