We do like our Boots. We also really like our small, gay community businesses. This economy is rough on both. This season, consider a gift certificate from Stompers Boots. This staple of the San Francisco Leather scene is as much a community center as a business, as famous for their Dore and Folsom fair BBQs as for their spectacular inventory of boots. Jack Nojazzhands has posted an appealing plea on YouTube.
Search Gay Highwaymen
Join 83 other subscribers
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sáŋ
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
Thanks for posting this. I don’t have cash for boots, but I’ll go over and buy a few pairs of boot socks. Stompers rocks, and definitely deserves our support.
I’m wearing my Stompers boots in the little picture/icon thing next to my comment, by the way…it’s in the Gibson Desert, one of the harshest parts of the Australian outback, and they held up great. Quality boots. 🙂
Great picture! Great desert. Stompers only stocks quality.
in my trusty Wescos from Stompers, from their booth @ IML the first year I attended. that was ten years ago; best investment I ever made for my feet. or my fetishes, really…
Very hot, boy!