Duc Le of Garden Grove has plead guilty and faces up to five years in prison for smuggling exotic songbirds from Vietnam. The LA Times reports that his co-defendant, Sony Dong, apparently the brains of the bird smuggling business, faces up to 20 years. Dong plead guilty last year after authorities discovered 14 songbirds strapped to his legs on a flight from Vietnam to Los Angeles. The birds, which survived the trip, would have brought $400 each on the black market. Another 51 birds were found at Le’s home. AP photo.
Search Gay Highwaymen
Join 82 other followers
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sáŋ
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression