Search Gay Highwaymen
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sáŋ
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
Search Results for: Richard Bolingbroke
He’s been at it for three days, and will continue until 10pm tonight. If you are in downtown San Francisco, drop by 581 Market Street at Second to watch him work in the big window of what was once Stacey’s … Continue reading
Friend of this site Richard Bolingbroke has launched a new website. Bolingbroke says of his series Art is a Four Letter Word: “Words and images are the two main ways we communicate and understand the world around us. In these … Continue reading
Opening Saturday from 1-4 pm at SOMArts: Queer It Yourself: Tools for Survival. How do we make and do things that will have a lasting import? Straight culture has its traditions, institutions and social formulations and so have we. Sometimes … Continue reading
San Francisco artist and friend of this site Richard Bolingbroke recently visited a video installation at the exhibit Breathed…Unsaid…Exploring Personal Encounters with Cultural Diaspora at San Francisco’s Somarts Gallery. He took photographs of his shadow playing across the screen to … Continue reading
“Please join Richard Bolingbroke, Page Hodel and Gregg Cassin for the opening reception of Hearts and Healing, a group show celebrating love and healing, produced by the Queer Cultural Center and the SF LGBT Center. Richard Bolingbroke and Gregg Cassin … Continue reading
San Francisco watercolorist and printmaker Richard Bolingbroke has a solo exhibit called Not So Still Life at the Hayward Center for the Arts’ Sun Gallery. It opened Friday with a reception and artist’s talk. Sun Gallery is Hayward’s longest standing non-profits … Continue reading
San Francisco artist Richard Bolingbroke has just finished his self-published book of watercolors called Rituals and Meditations: Personal Archetypes of Myth, Magic and Beauty. The beautifully produced edition features the artist’s introduction and commentary on all the works, and essays … Continue reading
San Francisco Pride Leather Marshall Steve Gaynes at The 15 Association’s beer bust at the SF Eagle. Gaynes will be pulled by a human pony in a cart up Market Street, heading up the Leather contingent at what promises to … Continue reading
Hosted by Mark I. Chester, an institution in the San Francisco gay art scene for a long time now. Best known as a photographer, Chester is also an underground artist who opens his SOMA studio to regular life-drawing sessions, including … Continue reading