Search Gay Highwaymen
- Sights seen at International Mr. Leather in Chicago
- Rats! For real. Sight seen at IML.
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Maštíŋčala Sáŋ
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
Search Results for: Jeremy Novy
Novy’s cool take-off of a Warhol soup can is on display with a lot of his other stencil work at Tough Love. They are scattered throughout the show here and there: a nod to the furtive nature of street art. … Continue reading
Groovy new Novy Boots down Grace Alley off Mission in SF. What other new Novys are cumming this weekend? Watch for them…yum! Some around the corner from Tough Love. Hmmm…
Hot Bear poses for still shots on the set at San Francisco’s Lone Star Saloon. Leans on the pool table. Koi Pool! Cool and Controversial Stencil Artist Jeremy Novy has been installing them all over town…and beyond. More on that … Continue reading
Preview shot of It Came from Outside! At Big Umbrella Studios in San Francisco. Good art, good cause, good grief! Curated by resident coy bad boy koi artist and queer street art historian Jeremy Novy.
It came from Outside! – is an art show and sale benefitting an after school program dedicated to teaching urban renewal through mural and graffiti projects. Curated by Jeremy Novy, this exhibit of street art and more opens Friday, September … Continue reading
Sign seen in the back patio of the Lone Star Saloon on Harrison in San Francisco. Three stickers complete the modification. Hump becomes humping, of course. Two little mens room guys hang in the capital P. Yes…in the pee. And … Continue reading
Cumming in September, 2012! Tough Love: A Half-Century of Masculine Homoerotic Imagery from the San Francisco Bay Area. Artists include Chuck Arnett, David Barnard, Dan Becker, Biron, Brucius, Rene Capote, Mike Caffee, Mark I. Chester, Jok Church, Cricket, Horea de … Continue reading
Novy makes Art…and he don’t stop!