“Let’s enjoy G-Men’s way.” New from JoJo Mendoco. This one is directly inspired by the Japanese G-Men series. Mainly manga for gay men, G-Men focuses on Bara (Bears), Gaten-Kai (Blue-Collar Men) and other masculine types. G-Men features photographic material as well as cartoons and personal ads. Mangaka (manga artist) Gengorah Tagame is a driving force behind this hot series. More on him soon. Very visual in its impact, no reading knowledge of Japanese is needed to enjoy G-Men’s way!
Search Gay Highwaymen
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Drying shorts O’ahu style
- Board boys are a bit bored…
- Waikiki brunch and a bit of olden daze sex…
- A very pleasant pheasant…