Search Gay Highwaymen
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Drying shorts O’ahu style
- Board boys are a bit bored…
- Waikiki brunch and a bit of olden daze sex…
Tag Archives: RabbitImage
Big Black Bara has his way with scared little white whabbit. Japan and China meet, and not for the first time. Italy watches, takes notes. America looks on. Happy New Year 4079…or 2011. Depending.
Happy New Year 4079! Rabbits signify virility in many Asian cultures because of their notorious propensity to breed. Vigor! Ardor! Potency! That’s about what “Dead Rabbits” meant in 19th c. NYC. Not such a strange name for a street gang after all. It would translate to “straight-up fucker” in today’s lexicon. I am DEAD serious.
This via Utopia Asia, celebrating over 17 years of providing resources for Asia’s GLBT communities. More to follow. Gung Hay Fat Choy!