Search Gay Highwaymen
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Drying shorts O’ahu style
- Board boys are a bit bored…
- Waikiki brunch and a bit of olden daze sex…
- A very pleasant pheasant…
- Bully pup offs skunk and turns toon!
- Putin Out! Besos públicos en repudio a Putín.
- Urban Ore Men’s Toilet Art – Do You Give a Flying Fuck?
- Hey, Yoo! Great Korean Neo-Pop Public Art: Spider-Man with Morning Wood!
Tag Archives: meme
This shocking tale was making the innerweb rounds as a true story. It’s not. It’s just a meme joke. Sometimes though it’s more important that a story be interesting than that it be strictly true. Such with this satirical drawing illustrating the invented scene – from JoJo Mendoco.
Breaking internet meme: this site was surprised when one of its associates was notified that his newest Twitter follower was none other than Jesus Christ Himself! With a tag line of “Follow Jesus in your life and on Twitter” J.C. seems to have appeared on the internet just this morning. None of His posts are older than an hour, but this son has been busy. He goes by @JesusProphet online and has already tweeted at Lady Gaga that she looks “like the cowardly lion.” Seemed like a compliment! Other choice bits include “White people are funny, they really think I am one? Come on, get a map.” and “I think I’m starting to get splinters.” You can find Christ on Twitter @JesusProphet. And yes, we are following Him back.
UPDATE: RIP JC of the Internet. After a mere two-hour existence on-line, Jesus Christ has had His Twitter account suspended. Religious satire lives fast and dies quick on the Internet. More to the story…no doubt.